Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Experiment

Last week I was introduced, via the web, to Patty Contenta. Her website www.sensualitysecret.com caught my eye when I was doing key word searches for my own site - the soon to be up and running www.beingsensual.com. I loved what Patty had to say that " The TRUE 'ideal woman' is a woman who embraces all that she is...…every aspect of herself. She LOVES herself. All of it!"

We are certainly on the same page when it comes to that! In addition, Patty helps women get in touch with their sensuality through body language. I bought her eBook "Sensuality Secrets" and have been experimenting with a few of the techniques. She claims that using them will attract men like flies no matter your size, shape or attractiveness because it shows your self confidence.

As I mentioned last week, I discovered in reading Patty's work that I already unconsciously do a lot of the techniques, but now I am playing with them consciously to see what happens.

Last night I was in a pub with a male friend. There was a hockey game so other than myself and the waitstaff, pretty much everyone in the place was male. Personally being completely uninterested in hockey, I was glad to have good company who, although a fan, is a considerate one.

For those of you who may not be from Canada, and especially Edmonton, let me tell you that this is one hockey crazy town. The 9 month hockey season (or however long it truly is) is an interminable thorn in my side, but to most it's lifeblood. So to get a man's attention when a game is on is no small feat of femininity.

I already have the attention of my friend so there was no need to experiment on him. Rather, when he left for a several minutes, I started to consciously use Patty's touching techniques. I sat at the table seemingly causually running my fingers, more specifically the middle, along the side of my face, along my jawline and neck and across my clavicle. I did this repeatedly and in several different ways. I was enjoying the motion, of being in touch with myself in a way that was simple and essentially non-sexual.

Well, my darlings, the technique certainly works! When I took the time to look around I noticed at least 2 men watching intently. I continued for a short time longer until my friend returned and I began to feel a little silly as I wasn't looking to attract anyone else to the table.

Still, thank you Patty for such a simple technique that works! Girls, if you're looking to attract that man watching the game on the other side of the bar, start touching your face, neck and clavicle with your middle finger. Do it slowly, sensually and with enjoyment of yourself and he won't be able to keep his eyes off you!

Happy experimenting!

No comments: